Does your organisation suffer from limited access to testing services and long waits for results? The hospital management team doesn’t usually pay enough attention to a lab, because it doesn’t belong to a specific sector. This situation is causing a huge loss for the hospitals, the clinicians and is impacting on patient outcomes.
The need for Tele-Pathology is being increasingly felt worldwide as there is an acute shortage of trained pathologist (Histopathologists, Cytopathologists and Hematopathologists), lack of sub-specialty expertise and long turnaround times for histo-cytopathology reporting at present. Tele-pathology services provide a solution for this need.
We provide state of the art diagnostic services utilising state of the art fully equipped laboratories. Not only do we save you money but often provide these services faster than is currently possible. We have over 110 pathologists supported by 2500 technicians in our state of the art laboratories, results are reported with hours of the sample arriving via a secure platform.
We collect your samples from your door using globally accredited courier services and provide the correct and preaddressed packaging (including vacutainers). Samples arrive quickly and in the best condition. Special focus is given to maintaining the integrity of samples during shipping. This is a door to door service with all boarder clearances completed prior to arrival to reduce shipping time.
Samples are tested in our state of the art laboratory and results sent to you within hours of arrival.
If requested our experienced and highly trained clinicians can provide a diagnosis and patient care plan, based on the test results.
Why choose us
- Our CLIMS is compliant with US FDA 21 CFR Part 11 norms NGSP (National Glycosylated Haemoglobin Standardization Program) - Level 1 certified Laboratory. We also comply with the benchmarks in good laboratory practices set by CPA (Clinical Pathology Accreditation standards for medical laboratories, UK); CLSI (Clinical Laboratory Standards Institute), USA; ILAC; APLAC, WHO and CDC. Our Quality systems and validation processes encompass the Pre-analytical, Analytical and Post-analytical phases of testing.
- Virtual training of pathologists and technicians.
Hospital Lab Management
HLM allows hospital or laboratory clinicians to offer the best diagnostic care to their patients, while maintaining focus on providing their core healthcare services. Here are a few reasons why you should use us:
- Well defined SOPs and quality systems, ensures adherence to processes and thus takes care of precision and quality, which forms the foundation of any pathology service.
- Through our partnership you will have an access to our complete test menu (3500 tests).
- Access to a centre of excellence that brings expertise in various fields like Haematology, Clinical Pathology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, and Microbiology.
- Highly skilled and trained manpower can supplement the existing hospital staff and this would result in reduction in number of the manpower.
- Customised laboratory information systems, accessible on a secure platform globally.
- Any overflow can be taken care of by utilising our laboratory network.